|Fabrication Shop Engineer Greenfield|
- • Knowledge of ASME IX, AWS D1.1 Code and ASME B31.3 for Process Piping and related Company standards.
• Fluency in Written and verbal English
• Ability to write and to review and approve procedures and welder qualifications.
• Ability to read and interpret structural, Process and Instrument Diagrams.
• Ability to read and interpret Piping Fabrication Isometrics and steelwork drawings.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Ability to produce timely detailed written reports in line with Project requirements.
• Attend progress meetings as necessary
• Perform surveillance duties in line with Company procedures
• Extensive experience within the Petrochemical / Oil & Gas heavy construction industry.
• Substantial previous experience in the use of weld procedures for structural steel, carbon steel piping, stainless steel, duplex and super duplex piping
• Substantial experience of monitoring welder qualification and subsequent weld quality in work implementation.
• Experience in reviewing and commenting upon Contractors fabrication ITPs
• Experience of overseeing fabrication workshop activities in structural steelwork and piping.
- • Establish and maintain a SAFE working environment with respect to daily work activities, ensuring contractor compliance with BP HSE goals and objectives.
• Promote commitment to Health, Safety and Environment as an integral component of sound construction execution
• Monitors operations constantly to detect unsafe acts/practices.
• Participate in formal and informal work site and weld technique hazard appraisals
• Attendance for work pre start meetings ensuring the quality of the meetings are maintained and understood by all in attendance
• Provide engineering assistance and guidance to the Contractor fabrication department, inspectors and supervision at all times.
• Assist in providing timely response to the Contractor’s application for concessions or waivers
• Ensure that fabrication priorities are consistent with the requirements of the Project Schedule, and propose corrective actions as necessary.
• Review of AFC design documents.
• Maintain surveillance of the Contractors fabrication / fit-out activities and monitor the build quality of all products.
- Please send your Cv in English by logging on
Bu vakansiya Iwona Kuraś tərəfindən göndərildi