|Permit to Work / Control of Work Coordinator – Onshore Facilities|
- • Competent in communicating in English language.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Good inter-personal and communication skills.
• Knowledge of hazards associated with construction and commissioning of oil & gas facilities.
• Ability to apply and ensure compliance of site Permit to Work and Energy Isolation procedures.
• Ability to promote a culture to “STOP the job” if anybody feels unsafe.
• Ability to interpret and understand P&IDs, C&E, UFDs, PFDs, GA’s and other engineering drawings.
• Equivalent Area Authority Control of Work experience in the oil & gas industry:
o Experience of in the use of Permit to Work systems and task risk assessment.
o Experience of Energy Isolations.
o Experience of nitrogen leak testing.
o Experience of gas testing
• Minimum Experience of Permit to Work & Control of Work Systems in Oil & Gas industry.
• Desired City and Guilds in Petroleum Processing Technology. Consideration will also be given to candidates who demonstrate appropriate experience / work history. Permit to Work controller competence.
• Proven track record delivering required role or similar within the Oil & Gas Industry.
- • Demonstrate personal HSE leadership and excellent HSE behaviours at all times, and ensure that safety expectations are communicated and maintained.
• Attend all mandatory training as specified in HSE, and Permit to Work training schedule, and to act as a Permit to Work coordinator.
• Ensure compliance with the site Permit to Work and Energy Isolation procedures.
• Accountable for the day-to-day management of the Control of Work & Permit to Work processes within their area of responsibility.
• Ensuring housekeeping standards are maintained.
• Ensure the projects commitment to Safety is maintained.
• Ensure permits are issued efferent to support construction and commissioning schedule.
- Please send your Cv by logging on
Bu vakansiya Iwona Kuraś tərəfindən göndərildi