|Lead Commissioning Telecomms Engineer – Onshore Facilities|
- • Competent in communicating in English language.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Good inter-personal and communication skills.
• Deep knowledge of Telecomms field equipment.
• Ability to produce written technical reports and procedures.
• Ability to supervise Telecomms supervisors and technicians and liaise with engineering and fabrication contractor.
• Ability to interpret and understand SLD’s, Loop Diagrams, GA’s and other engineering drawings.
• Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Track record of relevant commissioning experience on Telecomms Systems on international onshore or offshore facilities, and demonstrate a deep understanding of Commissioning process including:-
o Involvement with Engineering Contractor in design phase.
o Telecomms data verification and understanding of Mechanical Completions database requirements
o Experience of Telecomms FATs
o Development of Limit of System Handover (LOSH) drawings
o Commissioning Dynamic Test Procedure compilation
o Commissioning of telecomms systems
o System Handover Management Process from Construction and to Operations
o Familiarity with Mechanical Completion Process
• Deep understanding of standard telecomms systems including PA/GA , Marine, VHF, UHF radio, CCTV,Security Systems, Meteorological systems, telephone and muster systems etc
• Control of Work processes during execution.
- • Demonstrate personal HSSE leadership and excellent HSE behaviours at all times, and ensure that safety expectations are communicated and maintained.
• Attend all mandatory training as specified in HSE, and Permit To Work training schedule, and to act as a Permit To Work Area Authority
• Liaise with Azerbaijan State commission on Radio Frequencies to ensure radio licensing requirements are met, assist during their site inspections and ensure proper control/ use of radio equipment.
• Provide coaching / mentor national and junior team members as necessary
• Ensure all team members are fully aware and understand all the projects safe working practices and adhere to them to maintain a SAFE working environment.
•Development of Limit of System Handover (LOSH) drawings
• Interface with the Engineering Purchase Order Management Team for all mechanical equipment / packages to assist within the build/installation.
• Attend Factory Acceptance Testing of equipment
• Ensure all Telecomms equipment packages have clear defined preservation requirements identified and applied.
• Ensuring the technical integrity of Telecomms systems prior to acceptance of ‘Mechanical Completion’ certificates from the construction contractor.
• Responsible for writing and reviewing the Telecomms content of commissioning test procedures. Ensuring that the integrity of the systems is maintained and all safe working practices are adhered to within the procedures.
- Please send your Cv in English by logging on
Bu vakansiya Iwona Kuraś tərəfindən göndərildi