|Certification Engineer – Onshore Terminal Facilities|
- • Minimum QEDi (or other) Completions Database Training Certificate at Administration Level
• Desired HNC/HND or similar. Consideration will also be given to candidates who demonstrate appropriate experience / work history.
• Proven track record delivering required role or similar within the Oil & Gas Industry.
• Competent in communicating in English language both verbally and written
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Good inter-personal skills.
• Ability to produce written reports and procedures.
• Ability to interact with Mechanical, Electrical, Instrument and Process Engineers & Technicians
• Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, and Certification Databases
• Deep understanding of Commissioning and Completion process’s.
• Demonstrate HSSE Leadership and personal commitment to Safety.
• Track record of experience gained in similar international oil & gas / petrochemical / power generation related international projects, in a similar role leading to development of the following skill sets:
o Commissioning completions / certification systems
o Commissioning and handover procedures
• Ability to work with interdisciplinary teams and communicate with discipline engineers
• A proven decisive and pro-active team player with good communication skills.
- • Demonstrate personal HSSE leadership and excellent HSE behaviours at all times, and ensure that safety expectations are communicated and maintained
• Ensure all Engineering data for upload into Go Completions is verified as valid.
• Ensure that all certification requirements (MC/PC) are being timely met by discipline teams.
• Comply with the SHMP process from Mechanical Completion through to System Handover
• Monitor Construction Contractor activities (Check sheet / Punch list / MOC/ As-Built) within the Go Completions Dbase.
• Run management reports as required from the Go Completions Dbase.
• Ensure that discipline teams are using correct version of drawings, and engineering documents for certification activities
• Ensure all required project As-Built drawings are red lined/Green lined for Back Draft to Engineering.
• Liaise with QEDI on site engineer for any issues relating to the Go Completions database.
- Please send your Cv in English by logging on
Bu vakansiya Iwona Kuraś tərəfindən göndərildi