|Commissioning Mechanical Engineer - Onshore Facilities|
- • Competent in communicating in English language.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Good inter-personal and communication skills.
• Deep knowledge of Mechanical, HVAC and Rotating Equipment.
• Ability to produce written technical reports and procedures.
• Ability to supervise Mechanical supervisors and technicians and liaise with engineering and fabrication contractor.
• Ability to interpret and understand P&IDs, D&IDs, UFDs, PFDs, GA’s and other engineering drawings.
• Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Minimum HNC/HND or similar. Consideration will also be given to candidates who demonstrate appropriate experience / work history.
• Desired Recognised Mechanical Engineering Degree
Recognised Industry certification attained in rotating machinery
• Proven track record delivering required role or similar within the Oil & Gas Industry.
• Track record of relevant commissioning experience on Mechanical Systems on international onshore or offshore facilities, and demonstrate a deep understanding of Commissioning process including:-
o Involvement with Engineering Contractor in design phase.
o Electrical data verification and understanding of Mechanical Completions database requirements
o Experience of Mechanical, HVAC, Rotating Equipment package FATs
o Development of Limit of System Handover (LOSH) drawings
o Commissioning Dynamic Test Procedure compilation
o Commissioning of utility and process systems
o System Handover Management Process from Construction and to Operations
o Familiarity with Mechanical Completion Process
• Control of Work processes during execution
- • Demonstrate personal HSSE leadership and excellent HSE behaviours at all times, and ensure that safety expectations are communicated and maintained.
• Attend all mandatory training as specified in HSE, and Permit To Work training schedule, and to act as Performing Authority
• Provide coaching / mentor national and junior team members as necessary
• Ensure all team members are fully aware and understand all the projects safe working practices and adhere to them to maintain a SAFE working environment.
• Development of Limit of System Handover (LOSH) drawings
• Interface with the Engineering Purchase Order Management Team for all mechanical equipment / packages to assist within the build/installation.
• Attend Factory Acceptance Testing of equipment
• Ensure all Mechanical equipment packages have clear defined preservation requirements identified and applied.
• Ensuring the technical integrity of Mechanical systems prior to acceptance of ‘Mechanical Completion’ certificates from the contraction contractor.
• Responsible for writing and reviewing the Mechanical content of commissioning test procedures. Ensuring that the integrity of the systems is maintained and all safe working practices are adhered to within the procedures.
• Responding to engineering site queries where clarification of design is required and liaise with engineering contractor where a response to SEQ’s is required.
- Please send your CV in English by logging on
Bu vakansiya Iwona Kuraś tərəfindən göndərildi