|Site Environmental and Social Lead Officer|
- • BSc (Hons) in Environmental Science or related discipline.
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry in a similar pipeline role.
• Effective communicator and willing to listen to other perspectives to facilitate the decision making process.
• International pipeline and similar civil projects site experience.
• Experience in training E&S personnel in site management.
• Experience with site waste management infrastructure on similar projects.
• Experience leading pre-construction baseline surveys and recommending construction avoidance and/or mitigation measures based on sound E&S practices.
• Erosion control design and reinstatement implementation.
• Fluent in English
• Knowledge of Azerbaijani and Russian languages desirable
• Ability to negotiate and reach consensus and/or compromise
• Self-organizational skills - Ability to work effectively under pressure, and under minimum supervision.
• Readiness for the frequent travel and working in the remote locations
• Ability to make good risk based decisions, including during times of stress
• Demonstrates shared commitment to the success of the team and the wider organisation
• Auditing experience particularly in the context of ISO 14001 systems
• Documentation management experience for compliance related to ISO 14001 systems
• Liaison and consultation with local communities impacted by construction works
• Reinstatement and erosion control experience
• Experience in biorestoration
• Experience using environmental and social management systems (ESMS)
- • Manages the site based environmental officers, community liaison officers and cultural heritage officers.
• Ensures construction contractor implementation of ESIA & ESMMP environmental requirements including providing on-site daily advice and assistance to site construction management and personnel on all environmental matters.
• Support the implementation of environmental monitoring contracts.
• Day-to-day monitoring of construction activities as they relate to E&S performance (pollution prevention, waste management, aggregate management, spill reporting, erosion control, reinstatement, community liaison, grievance management, community safety, recruitment and training, late finds protocol, etc.).
• Daily and weekly reporting of construction activities as they relate to E&S performance.
• Monitors action tracking and timely closure of actions.
• Participate in Self-Verification and Assurance Plan relating to E&S verification, & compliance auditing and raising corrective actions as necessary.
• Support Integration of the E&S teams across the different work locations.
• Ensures Construction Methodology and Management of Change conform to ESIA requirements.
• Raises environmental site awareness and supports training initiatives in all aspects of E&S practice.
• Supports the delivery of relevant environmental and social internal / external performance and compliance reporting requirements.
• Participate and provide input in emergency response exercises, as required.
• Can lead a multidisciplinary team to undertake pre-construction due diligence E&S surveys
- Please send your CV in English by logging on http://work.yabimo.com/job/127/2211/
Bu vakansiya Iwona Kuraś tərəfindən göndərildi