|Instrument Commissioning Engineer – Onshore Facilities|
- • Minimum HNC/HND or similar. Consideration will also be given to candidates who demonstrate appropriate experience / work history.
• Desired Recognised Control & Instrument Engineering Degree Formal SIS and ICSS (Emerson) training courses
• Proven track record delivering required role or similar within the Oil & Gas Industry.
• Competent in communicating in English language.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Good inter-personal and communication skills.
• Deep knowledge of Instrument field equipment and ICSS.
• Ability to produce written technical reports and procedures.
• Ability to supervise Instrument supervisors and technicians and liaise with engineering and fabrication contractor.
• Ability to interpret and understand P&IDs, D&IDs, UFDs, PFDs, GA’s and other engineering drawings.
• Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Track record of relevant commissioning experience on Instrument Systems on international onshore or offshore facilities, and demonstrate a deep understanding of Commissioning process including:-
o Involvement with Engineering Contractor in design phase.
o Electrical data verification and understanding of Mechanical Completions database requirements
o Experience of Instrument, ICSS & Package FATs
o Development of Limit of System Handover (LOSH) drawings
o Commissioning Dynamic Test Procedure compilation
o Commissioning of utility and process systems
o System Handover Management Process from Construction and to Operations
o Familiarity with Mechanical Completion Process
• Control of Work processes during execution
- • Demonstrate personal HSSE leadership and excellent HSE behaviours at all times, and ensure that safety expectations are communicated and maintained.
• Attend all mandatory training as specified in HSE, and Permit To Work training schedule, and to act as Performing Authority
• Provide coaching / mentor national and junior team members as necessary
• Ensure all team members are fully aware and understand all the projects safe working practices and adhere to them to maintain a SAFE working environment.
• Development of Limit of System Handover (LOSH) drawings
• Interface with the Engineering Purchase Order Management Team for all mechanical equipment / packages to assist within the build/installation.
• Attend Factory Acceptance Testing of equipment
• Ensure all Instrument equipment packages have clear defined preservation requirements identified and applied.
• Ensuring the technical integrity of Instrument systems prior to acceptance of ‘Mechanical Completion’ certificates from the contraction contractor.
- Please send your Cv by logging on
Bu vakansiya Iwona Kuraś tərəfindən göndərildi