|Area Authority – Offshore Facilities|
- • Demonstrate personal HSE leadership and excellent HSE behaviours at all times, and ensure that safety expectations are communicated and maintained.
• Attend all mandatory training as specified in HSE, and Permit to Work training schedule, and to act as a Permit to Work Area Authority.
• Ensure compliance with the site Permit to Work and Energy Isolation procedures.
• Accountable for the day-to-day management of the Control of Work Process within their area of responsibility.
• Ensuring housekeeping standards are maintained.
- • Competent in communicating in English language.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Good inter-personal and communication skills.
• Knowledge of hazards associated with construction and commissioning of oil & gas facilities.
• Ability to apply and ensure compliance of site Permit to Work and Energy Isolation procedures.
• Ability to promote a culture to “STOP the job” if anybody feels unsafe.
• Ability to interpret and understand P&IDs, C&E, UFDs, PFDs, GA’s and other engineering drawings.
• Minimum Experience of Control of Work Systems in Oil & Gas industry.
• Desired HNC/HND or similar. Consideration will also be given to candidates who demonstrate appropriate experience / work history. Area Authority competence.
• Proven track record delivering required role or similar within the Oil & Gas Industry.
• Equivalent Area Authority Control of Work experience in the oil & gas industry:
o Ability to design and implement process isolations
o Experience of in the use of Permit to Work systems and task risk assessment.
o Experience of Energy Isolations.
o Experience of nitrogen leak testing.
o Experience of gas testing
- Please send your CV by logging on http://work.yabimo.com/job/125/2149/