- • Technical education, bachelor’s degree in Computer science is preferred;
• Certifications in .NET Framework development are preferred;
• 2+ years of development experience with C#, Java or any other OOP based language (C# is preferred);
• 1+ years of multi-tiered, layered, multi-threaded application development is preferred;
• Fluent English, Russian, Azeri.
- • Write the source code of the application based on set Company standards in following areas: framework, new products, product implementations and new features development;
• Fix bugs in applications developed by Company based on existing change management process;
• Reading and being aware of source codes written by other developers in Company;
• Preparing detailed test plans for developed applications and contributing in their execution;
• Deployment of developed applications or patches following related procedures;
• Be active part in incident and problem management;
• Follow and contribute in department documentation and procedures
- Candidates are required to submit their CVs until 12 September 2016.
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email and send to e-mail address: [email protected]