|Strategic Planning Specialist|
- • Sound knowledge of forecasting/budgeting/planning, financial statements/ratio analysis;
• Strong analytical and data visualization skills;
• Advanced level in English, Russian and Azerbaijani;
• Ability to structure and solve complex, ambiguous problems;
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in strategic planning, strategic marketing, financial analysis and research.
• Bachelor in Finance, Economics, Business, Strategy;
• International certificates are an asset.
- • Create and develop banking sector forecasting models (BS and PL);
• Conduct competition analysis and peer banks research, analysis of financial statements;
• Analyze and interpret data from all available sources to monitor current market trends along with timely reporting of conclusions to senior management;
• Identify and use a wide range of predictors to feed forecasting tools;
• Conduct SWOT and PEST analysis;
• Prepare regular management reports using defined scope of information and agreed templates to analyse competitive landscape;
• Partner with cross-functional teams to develop and test tools, templates and frameworks to streamline market intelligence deliverables;
• Other ad-hoc job-related tasks.
- Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to [email protected] until August 28, 2015.
Please indicate the name of the position (Strategic Planning Specialist) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.