|Leading Legal Advisor|
- • Good written and verbal communication skills, in particular report writing and delivery, – English language skills are considered essential;
• Analytical ability;
• Attention to detail;
• Logical reasoning;
• Time management;
• Working under pressure;
• Fluent in English and Russian. Fluency in Azerbaijani is a must;
- O review and amend all, specifically major IT supplies and services, construction, consultancy contracts and agreements with third parties;
• To perform a legal review of the drafts. Interbank rules, policies and procedures, orders, instructions;
• To prepare standard (template) agreements for new banking products and services;
• To coordinate the collection of the documents required for opening of the correspondent accounts in foreign banks;
• To prepare documents required for registration and licensing of the Bank’s subsidiaries/affiliates, representative offices, branches and divisions in Azerbaijan and abroad;
• To work on Bank projects as assigned by the Director, Legal and Organizational Issues Departments;
• To resolve all assigned queries from the business on legal issues, with no unnecessary referrals but seeking guidance from the appropriate person when required;
• To represent the Bank and being responsible for all the activities in the litigation processes against defaulting clients;
- Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to [email protected] until July 20, 2015.
Please indicate the name of the position (Leading Legal Advisor) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.