Administrator / Translator 12.05.2014
CASPIAN MARINE SERVICES
Crew Logistics Admin Assistant - Diving Division 22.10.2012 - 08.05.2014
MCDERMOTT INTERNATIONAL INC.
Iş haqqında: • Maintaining administration of on/offshore diving personnel in line with Company procedures.
• Assuring efficient co-ordination of personnel tracking system.
• Preparing and coordinating crew changes.
• Assisting to departmental leadership in organizing the travel tickets, transport and hotel bookings arrangements of arrival and departure personnel.
• Liaising with immigration coordinator to process / refresh Visa and TRP cards.
• Issuing and finalizing expense reports to submit HR and Accounting
• Arranging Induction/orientation of new recruits to the Division
• Bid Support – Forward updated CVs of Diving Offshore personnel whenever required.
• Ensuring all new arrivals are in possession of a valid medical certificates and valid safety training certificates as per Company training matrix – inform line manager and diving superintendant of any deficiencies. Liaising with the Vessel HSE and Diving Superintendant to identify training gaps and potential dates for re-assessments.
• Ensuring that all crew mandatory HSE courses are kept current and maintaining the HSE Training record and matrix for courses conducted
• Assisting diving personnel to document and maintain their individual competence Portfolio’s and Logbooks.
• Ensure that the latest revisions of project documents are available and further distributed to the appropriate personnel related to the department or as required.
• Logging/arranging/distributing incoming and outgoing mail
• Receiving and processing subcontractors time sheets and forwarded to subcont. department
Lifeguard 18.06.2010 - 21.09.2010
KALAHARI RESORTS & CONVENTIONS
Iş haqqında: • Assure that guests have a pleasant and safe stay in the water park by keeping the water park in good mechanical operating order and reporting maintenance issues to water park manager.
• Apply life saving skills and first aid to any guest who is in need.
• Provide customer service that exceeds guest expectations.
• Daily start-up and closure procedures of water park attractions, indoor and outdoor.
• Assure water park is in clean and in working order.
• Implement and communicate plans and changes made by resort management.
• Manage and document guest complaints and problems.
• Participate in regular meetings of all water park personnel.
• Maintain adequate employee relations with all members of the water park staff.
• Provide fellow staff members with breaks as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Azerbaijan University of Languages , Bakalavr (2011)
TRANSLATION , Dillər
Azərbaycan , Ali məktəb